2019 Dates & Location
Chrome Dev Summit 2019 will be held 11—12 November 2019 at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 700 Howard St, San Francisco, CA.
The rest of the information in this FAQ is from the 2018 summit and will be updated for Chrome Dev Summit 2019 as we get closer to the event.
For the latest information about sessions, speakers, and activities, please visit the Chrome Dev Summit 2018 website and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow and join the social conversation about the event using the official #ChromeDevSummit hashtag. In addition, we'll be emailing important information to all accepted applicants, along with check-in instructions prior to the event.
Throughout the event, in-person attendees can participate by attending sessions, getting hands-on experience with codelabs, chatting with the Chrome team and community, and more.
Livestream & Recordings
If you cannot attend this event in person, then watch the livestream of the keynote and all sessions on the Chrome Dev Summit 2018 website throughout the event. Sessions will be recorded and available after the event on the Chrome Developers YouTube Channel and on the website.
Tickets to Chrome Dev Summit are offered at no charge, but you must submit an application to register. You can request an invitation here. Then, if a spot opens up and your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email. Tickets for Chrome Dev Summit are for both days of the conference.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may reserve only one ticket.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- Chrome Dev Summit tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to Chrome Dev Summit, you certify that you are able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the ticket null and void, without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we'll check your photo ID prior to assigning your event badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don't have proper identification, you won't receive a badge or gain admittance to the event.
- Please make sure to apply using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you'll be presenting when you check in to the event.
- Attendees must be at least 15 years of age to attend Chrome Dev Summit 2018 unaccompanied. 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees don't require an adult to accompany them; however, they must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Google won't offer chaperone tickets for 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Attendees younger than 15 years of age require parent or legal guardian to accompany them to attend Chrome Dev Summit 2018. The parent or legal guardian of the minor attendee must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Attendees cannot bring guests to Chrome Dev Summit or to the after-hours party. If you have someone traveling with you, then they must apply to attend themselves and, if accepted, have their own attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at Chrome Dev Summit by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information provided (such as name and company), may be included on Chrome Dev Summit badge.
- Badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All applicants agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their application and attendance at the event. By applying for a ticket, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email to send information regarding the event.
- Attendance is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in Chrome Dev Summit. Google LLC and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in this event.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Registration Details
- Registration for this event includes access to all sessions, product demos, admission to the after hours reception, and attendance at the keynotes. We also provide complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks. In addition, attendees receive an event badge and may be offered additional gifts. If you aren't sure whether the professional guidelines for your school, university, organization, or agency would allow you to accept these items, please check with your local ethics officer before the event. The food and gifts are optional, so it may be possible to attend the event even if you cannot accept any giveaways.
- If you aren't a resident of the United States, then check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel. Google cannot contact an embassy on your behalf.
All presentations will be in English. Attendance at sessions and product demos is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you’re joining us in person, here are some useful tips to navigate your way through the conference:
- Meals: Attendees are offered complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks during both days of the conference.
- After Party: A night you don’t want to miss! Attendees are invited to enjoy food, drinks, music, games, and more during the evening of Monday, 12 November at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts. Your attendee badge is required for entrance.
Badges & Badge Pick-Up
Badge pickup will be available starting at 8:00 AM on Monday, 12 November. Make sure to bring your photo ID along with your registration confirmation email, as we’ll need to verify it prior to assigning you your badge for this event. We’re OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge or gain admittance to the conference. Everyone is guaranteed a seat for the keynotes but the best seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. So make sure to arrive early at the event!
Please note, you may not share, give, or otherwise provide your event badge to anyone. Badges aren’t replaceable, so don't lose yours or you won’t be readmitted to the conference. You must wear your badge to gain admission to this event, including the sessions, codelabs, and after hours. If requested by security, please display or provide additional identification. Badges may include your name and company or organization (if provided).
All registered attendees are invited to the after party on the evening of 12 November. Event credentials will be required for entry. Please join us for food, drinks, music, games, and more. Alcoholic beverages will be available for those 21 years of age and over.
The event will be held indoors. It’s a developer event with no enforced dress code, so please be comfortable and casual. There will be a free coat check available near registration for your convenience.
Accessibility Accommodations for Attendees
Google strives to make events open and accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. Participants with disabilities and/or special needs should provide details in the registration form and/or by emailing us at email@example.com. This information will be kept private and distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete accommodation requests. Otherwise, please ask a member of staff at the help desk for assistance or questions about accessibility during the event.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at this event. Any attendee conducting these activities may be removed from the event.
Attendees must be at least 15 years of age to attend Chrome Dev Summit 2018 unaccompanied. Although 15-, 16- and 17-year-old attendees don’t require an adult to accompany them, they must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Google does not offer chaperone tickets for 15-, 16- and 17-year-old attendees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Attendees younger than 15 years of age require parent or legal guardian to accompany them to attend Chrome Dev Summit 2018. The parent or legal guardian of the minor attendee must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Chrome Dev Summit is back! Join us for our annual developer conference at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, CA on 11—12 November 2019.
Over two days, you'll learn about the latest tools and updates coming to the web platform and hear directly from the Chrome product engineering teams.
Sign up for updates on the interest form.