View, add, edit, and delete cookies
Open the Cookies pane
- Open Chrome DevTools.
- Open Application > Storage > Cookies and select an origin.
The Cookies table contains the following fields:
- Name. The cookie's name.
- Value. The cookie's value.
- Domain. The hosts that are allowed to receive the cookie.
- Path. The URL that must exist in the requested URL in order to send the
- Expires / Max-Age. The cookie's expiration date or maximum age. For session cookies this value is always
- Size. The cookie's size, in bytes.
- Secure. If true, this field indicates that the cookie can only be sent to the server over a secure, HTTPS connection.
- SameSite. Contains
Laxif the cookie is using the experimental
- Partition Key. For cookies with independent partition state, the partition key is the site of the top-level URL the browser was visiting at the start of the request to the endpoint that set the cookie.
- Priority. Contains
Highif using deprecated cookie Priority attribute.
To view a cookie's value, select it in the table. To see the value without percent-encoding, check Show URL-decoded.
Use the Filter text box to filter cookies by Name or Value.
Filtering by other fields is not supported. Filter is case-insensitive.
Add a cookie
To add an arbitrary cookie:
- Double-click an empty row in the table.
- Enter a Name and Value and press Enter.
DevTools populates other required fields automatically. You can edit them as described next.
Edit a cookie
All the fields are editable except Size that updates automatically.
Double-click a field to edit it.
DevTools highlights cookies with invalid field values in red.
To filter out valid cookies, check Only show cookies with an issue in the top action bar.
To delete a cookie, select it and click Delete selected in the top action bar.
Click Clear all to delete all cookies.