Information related to building for Chrome on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- An overview of how you can run web content on different devices.
- Chrome for Android #
- Chrome for iOS #
- Opening links in Chrome for iOSHow to instruct iOS to open links in Chrome.
- Opening links in Chrome for iOS
- Chrome WebView #
- WebView for AndroidAn overview of WebView for Android
- Getting Started: WebView-based Applications for Web DevelopersA tutorial on the basics of building WebView-based applications.
- WebView WorkflowA tutorial that teaches you how to use Yeoman, Gradle, and Grunt to build a web application.
- WebView Tips & TricksTips and tricks for improving your WebView application.
- Pixel-Perfect UI in the WebViewHow to create perfect WebView UIs.
- WebView for Android
- Reference information about the User-Agent string that Chrome sends in Android, iOS, and WebView contexts.
- An overview of how to filter content on prefetched navigations.