Private Aggregation API: experiment and participate
Read the Private Aggregation API overview and Shared Storage overview. See the use cases and review fundamental concepts for the Private Aggregation API.
Try the API
- Try the demo. The code is available on GitHub.
- Experiment with the API. The API is available in the Privacy Sandbox unified origin trial on Chrome Canary, Dev, and Beta M107 or later.
- Learn how you can register for a third-party origin trial.
- Generate summary reports with the Aggregation Service.
- Set up local testing. The Aggregation Service for the Private Aggregation API is not yet available to test in a production environment.
To ask a question about your implementation, about the demo, or about the documentation:
- Open a new issue on the privacy-sandbox-dev-support repository.
- Join the Shared Storage API group and the FLEDGE API group for the latest announcements related to Private Aggregation.
If you notice any unexpected behavior: