Puppeteer is a Node library which provides a high-level API to control headless Chrome or Chromium over the DevTools Protocol. It can also be configured to use full (non-headless) Chrome or Chromium.
- Get started #
- Overview of Puppeteer An explanation of what Puppeteer is and the things it can do.
- Puppeteer quick start Install and run Puppeteer.
- Overview of Puppeteer
- Resources #
- Debugging Puppeteer Some tips to help solve common problems.
- Troubleshooting Fixing some specific issues you might run into
- Getting Started with Headless Chrome Getting started with Headless Chrome
- Automated testing with Headless Chrome Automated testing with Headless Chrome
- DevTools Protocol APIs
- Debugging Puppeteer
- Project #
- Report an issue
- FAQ Frequently asked questions.