pp::TouchPoint Class Reference
Public Member Functions
|TouchPoint (const PP_TouchPoint &point)|
|TouchPoint (const PP_TouchPoint &point, const PP_FloatPoint &tilt)|
|uint32_t||id () const|
|FloatPoint||position () const|
|FloatPoint||radii () const|
|float||rotation_angle () const|
|float||pressure () const|
|PP_FloatPoint||tilt () const|
Wrapper class for PP_TouchPoint.
Constructor & Destructor Documentation
|pp::TouchPoint::TouchPoint||(||const PP_TouchPoint &||point||)||
|pp::TouchPoint::TouchPoint||(||const PP_TouchPoint &||point,|
|const PP_FloatPoint &||tilt|
Member Function Documentation
|uint32_t pp::TouchPoint::id||(||)|| const
- The identifier for this TouchPoint. This corresponds to the order in which the points were pressed. For example, the first point to be pressed has an id of 0, the second has an id of 1, and so on. An id can be reused when a touch point is released. For example, if two fingers are down, with id 0 and 1, and finger 0 releases, the next finger to be pressed can be assigned to id 0.
- The x-y coordinates of this TouchPoint, in DOM coordinate space.
|float pp::TouchPoint::pressure||(||)|| const
- The pressure applied to this TouchPoint. This is typically a value between 0 and 1, with 0 indicating no pressure and 1 indicating some maximum pressure, but scaling differs depending on the hardware and the value is not guaranteed to stay within that range.
- The elliptical radii, in screen pixels, in the x and y direction of this TouchPoint.
|float pp::TouchPoint::rotation_angle||(||)|| const
- The angle of rotation of the elliptical model of this TouchPoint from the y-axis.
|PP_FloatPoint pp::TouchPoint::tilt||(||)|| const
- The tilt of this touchpoint. This is a float point. Values of x and y are between 0 and 90, with 0 indicating 0 degrees and 90 indicating
The documentation for this class was generated from the following file: