To get started with Native Client:
- Read the Technical Overview to understand what Native Client is, how a Native Client application is structured and to get a feel for what you need to do to port existing code.
- Play with some of the applications in the Application Gallery to see what others have done so far.
- Go through the Getting Started Tutorial. The tutorial walks you through how to get Native Client set up for the first time and check for browser version compatibility.
- Download the Native Client SDK and take a look at some of the examples. You can learn how to build and run the example applications on the Running the SDK Examples page.
- Browse through the Developer’s Guide and the Pepper API reference documentation. The Glossary defines some terms and names commonly used throughout the documentation.