Complete your listing information
Add the store listing information for your item that isn't in the ZIP file, such as a long description, screenshots, videos, and links to related sites. You’ll need the following to finish your item’s store listing:
- A detailed description of your item. Write your description to entice users to download your item. Make sure to start your description with a concise statement of what your item does, so users can understand the main idea and features at a glance. Your description can then go on to provide more detail, promotional copy, update logs, and so forth.
- At least one 1280x800 or 640x400 screenshot or YouTube video to show off what your item does. These are displayed in your item's Chrome Web Store listing in the following order:
- Any localized video that you provide.
- Any localized screenshots that you provide.
- Any global (non-localized) video.
- Global screenshots.
- A 440x280 small tile icon that will be displayed on the Chrome Web Store wall.
- The primary category where your item should be listed.
- Your item's language to help users find it.