With DevTools, you can test how your website behaves and performs on any device without having to browse it on real devices.
Use the Device Mode to simulate a mobile viewport and configure it:
- Set the device dimensions in various ways or use the presets.
- Switch between landscape and portrait orientations.
- Debug the
@mediamin- and max-width breakpoints.
- Choose a device to simulate or configure a custom one.
- Simulate your page's performance on mid-tier and low-end devices by throttling CPU and network speed.
- Enable offline mode to test your website's offline content, if any.
To learn more, see Simulate mobile devices with Device Mode.