DevTools Tips: Get actionable insights on your website's performance
The new Performance insights panel in DevTools is an experiment that addresses your pain points when analysing the performance of your website.
This is a preview feature from Chrome 102. Our team is actively working on this feature and we are looking for your feedback for further enhancements.
The new Performance insights panel does the following:
- Streamlines performance data and focuses on three key metrics: Core Web Vitals.
- Supports use-case-driven analysis.
- Identifies issues and suggests actionable insights.
- Doesn't require deep browser expertise to use.
With the Performance insights panel, boost the performance of your website in three steps:
- Record the performance.
- Get a straightforward overview.
- Identify performance issues at a glance and get a list of actionable insights on how to fix them.
Watch the video above to learn how to record the performance, navigate the overview, and get insights.
To understand the three key metrics, see Core Web Vitals.
For a more hands-on learning experience, follow the Get actionable insights on your website's performance tutorial.