Dig deeper into specific Workbox modules and browse their API reference to get information on available methods.
Service Worker Packages
- Use background sync to reliably make a network request even if the user is offline.
- Send messages to pages when a cache is updated with a new response.
- Restrict which requests are cached based on a response's status code or headers.
- Alter log levels and change cache names. Contains shared code used by all Workbox libraries
- Removed cached requests based on the number of items in a cache or the age of the cached request.
- Support for replaying offline Google Analytics interactions.
- Enable navigation preload, to get a network response for navigation requests faster.
- Easily precache a set of files and efficiently manage updates to files.
- This modules provides support for responding to a `Range:` request using a slice of previously cached data.
- Easily use common workbox patterns without needing to set them up yourself from individual packages.
- Routes requests in your service worker to specific caching strategies or callback functions.
- A set of runtime caching strategies that will handle responding to a request, normally used with `workbox-routing`.
- A module that helps with registering a service worker, managing updates, and responding to lifecycle events.
- Generate a service worker, inject a precache manifest, or create a local copy the Workbox libraries from the command line.
- A module that can generate a service worker, inject a precache manifest into existing code, or create a precache manifest.
- Generate a service worker or inject a precache manifest, using the webpack build tool.
- Provides a way to load the Workbox runtime without a build step.