View, edit, and delete cookies
Open the Cookies pane #
Click the Application tab to open the Application panel. The Manifest pane will probably open.
Figure 1. The Manifest pane
Under Storage expand Cookies, then select an origin.
Figure 2. The Cookies pane
The Cookies table contains the following fields:
- Name. The cookie's name.
- Value. The cookie's value.
- Domain. The hosts that are allowed to receive the cookie.
- Path. The URL that must exist in the requested URL in order to send the
- Expires / Max-Age. The cookie's expiration date or maximum age. For [session cookies] this value is always
- Size. The cookie's size, in bytes.
- Secure. If true, this field indicates that the cookie can only be sent to the server over a secure, HTTPS connection.
- SameSite. Contains
laxif the cookie is using the experimental
- Priority. Contains
highif using depreciated cookie Priority attribute.
Filter cookies #
Use the Filter text box to filter cookies by Name or Value. Filtering by other fields is not supported.
Figure 3. Filtering out any cookies that don't contain the text
Edit a cookie #
The Name, Value, Domain, Path, and Expires / Max-Age fields are editable. Double-click a field to edit it.
Figure 4. Setting the name of a cookie to
Delete cookies #
Select a cookie and then click Delete Selected to delete that one cookie.
Figure 5. Deleting a selected cookie
Click Clear All to delete all cookies.
Figure 6. Clearing all cookies